Home
MAKO - Contact / FAQ's

The purpose of this website/ information is to promote public awareness/ protection, prevent you and those close to you from the potential dangers posed by individuals who have committed sex offences in the past and to deter sex offenders from offending/ re-offending.
Any criminal actions taken by persons against the offenders named within this site, may result in arrest and prosecution of those persons.

Home    About MAKO    Services    Contact    Prevention    MAKO/Files    Community Notification    Report    Referral    Profile's    Facts/ Stats    Online Dangers    Child Safety    MAKO Petitions    Research/ Resources    Books    DNA Info
Safety For Women    News/ Articles    Your Comments    Australian Politicians/ Contacts    Join    Sponsors    Donations    Links






Contact Us
E-mail
prevention@mako.org.au



Australian News
Wanted Offenders
Safety For Women
Report Sex Crime
Victim Assistance/ Referral
Community Notification

What are the MAKO/Files Online?

  • The MAKO/Files Online are Australia's first Free Public Paedophile/ Sex offender registry, and currently lists thousands of guilty/ convicted offenders nationwide (Not a complete list of offenders). 98%+ of the offenders listed on the MAKO/Files Online and MAKO/Files Online - Within The Church, have been convicted by a court of law. The other 2% have been found or pleaded guilty with no conviction recorded, or insanity pleas.
  • The MAKO/Files Online also lists Child Killers and individuals convicted of other forms of child abuse/ NOT only child sexual abuse.
  • A typical online MAKO/File may include the offenders name, age (2008), photo where possible, occupation, offence/s committed, sentence received by the court and the last known location MAKO can verify.
  • MAKO members receive a written copy of the MAKO/Files listing thousands of offenders nationwide..Members also receive many of the offender names waiting to have files done up, and listed online.


How can I get an offender listed on the MAKO/Files?

  • If you would like to see an offender listed on the MAKO/Files Online,send copies of whatever documentation/ proof you can to regarding the sex offenders court case/ guilty plea/ convictions/ sentencing/ appeals...Victim compensation documentation and other case related material may also be helpful. When you do take an offender to court be sure to ask for and keep copies of all the documentation you are entitled to. If you are the victim/ survivor or victims family you should have been provided with that information by your lawyer the court or the prosecution. You certainly are entitled to it as the complaintant/ victim in the case.
  • Newspaper articles are also useful. Always include the date and source of your information. You can supply information regarding offenders to MAKO online at report@mako.org.au or post the information to us. When supplying information to MAKO that was directly sourced from the internet, be sure to include the web address (url) and direct link to the page/s where you sourced that particular information from.

Please note that we are unable to list an individual on the MAKO/Files Online without proof of guilt/conviction.
   


   


   

Print/ distribute MAKO Awareness/ Prevention Flyers in your community - Download - (PDF Document)







MAKO/Files Online.. Listing Australian Convicted Paedophiles/ Sex Offenders/ Child Killers.. FREE Public Service..







Search on: Google - Google USENET - Yahoo - AltaVista - All the Web - Gigablast - HotBot - Lycos - Teoma - WiseNut

Copyright © MAKO 2011. All Rights Reserved. Legal/Disclaimer/ Privacy/ Terms Of Use.