Missing Persons - Siriyakorn bung siriboon

The purpose of this website/ information is to promote public awareness/protection, prevent you and those close to you from the potential dangers posed by individuals who have committed sex offences in the past and to deter sex offenders from offending/re- offending. Any criminal actions taken by persons against the offenders named within this site, may result in arrest and prosecution of those persons.

Home    About MAKO    Services    Contact    Prevention    MAKO/Files    Community Notification    Report    Referral    Profile's    Facts/ Stats    Online Dangers    Child Safety    MAKO Petitions    Research/ Resources    Books    DNA Info
Safety For Women    News/ Articles    Your Comments    Australian Politicians/ Contacts    Join    Sponsors    Donations    Links

Missing Children/ Persons and unsolved cases do not close.
Often new information is received, even without new information Senior Detectives still review cases on a regular basis.
If you have any information please contact CrimeStoppers: 1800 333 000

Victoria Police to set $1 million rewards for all murder cases

Every new reward issued to solve Victorian murders will be set at $1 million from now on.
All murder rewards posted before the official announcement on Saturday will be reviewed and increased one by one to $1 million as each review is completed.
“Ideally we would like to see all cases reviewed within two years, however it will be determined by workload or any significant events that may impact on resourcing,” Assistant commissioner Tracy Linford said.
Missing - Terry Floyd, aged 12
The Herald Sun is also revealing today that the first of the new $1 million rewards on offer is to solve the sickening bashing murder of 79-year-old grandmother Leah Buck.
A cowardly bag-snatcher attacked Mrs Buck from behind, knocking her to the ground as she was walking in Dover Rd, Williamstown, about 2.30pm on September 20, 1994.
One of Mrs Buck’s five grandchildren said it was wonderful Victoria Police valued her grandmother’s life so highly and had never given up on solving the case.
“We just would like someone to be accountable for it. Nana was our world,” Sue Charlton said.
The review of the Victoria Police reward system was ordered by chief commissioner Ken Lay in June after he read a Herald Sun article which quoted relatives of murder victims complaining about the inequity of some cases attracting $1 million rewards while others attracted none or much lower amounts.
Daryl Floyd, the brother of missing schoolboy Terry Floyd, and Peter MacDiarmid, the father of murder victim Sarah MacDiarmid, made emotional appeals through the Herald Sun for uniformity in the reward system.
“Who decides one life is worth more than another, and why,” Mr MacDiarmid said in June.
Mr Lay spoke to the Herald Sun the day the article appeared and said he was so moved by it he decided order an immediate review of the force’s rewards system.
There are just over 200 rewards for unsolved cases on Victoria Police books, dating back to 1963.
The force will not reveal details of the size of those rewards, but the majority are for amounts of $100,000 or less.
Assistant commissioner Linford has just completed the review ordered by Mr Lay and the new rewards policy is now in operation.
“We did find that there was some subjectivity in how we actually allocated amounts,” she told the Herald Sun.
“Ultimately we want the community to be confident that the process that we now have in place is about putting all the investigations on a level playing field in how we determine what the rewards will be.”
Ms Linford revealed that from today all rewards posted for murders and a range of other crimes will be linked to the size of the maximum penalty for that particular crime.
She said all rewards relating to Level I crimes attracting a maximum prison term of life, which includes murder and large commercial drug trafficking, will be for $1 million.
Rewards posted for Level 2 crimes attracting a maximum sentence of 25 years, which include rape, armed robbery, aggravated burglary and arson causing death, will be between $350,000 and $500,000.
Level 3 crimes, which include manslaughter and intentionally causing serious injury and which attract a maximum penalty of 20 years, will have rewards of between $250,000 and $350,000.
Rewards issued for Level 4 crimes, which include arson, drug trafficking and handling stolen goods, will be set at between $175,000 and $250,000.
Level 5 crimes, which include threats to kill, indecent assault and theft, will have rewards of between $100,000 and $175,000 while Level 6 crimes, which include drug possession and recklessly causing injury, will be set at between $50,000 and $100,000.
Ms Linford said investigators could apply to a Victoria Police rewards committee for rewards to be issued for any Level 1 to 6 crimes.
If the application is approved the size of the reward will be within the range outlined in the new policy.
“There are several criteria to be met before the committee determines that we will advertise a reward,” Ms Linford said.
“For instance, we have to be comfortable that the investigators have actually pursued all the avenues of inquiry that exist.”
Every reward on Victoria Police’s books going back to 1963 will be reviewed with the intention of increasing the size of the reward to the amount set down in the new policy — which will be $1 million in the case of all unsolved murders where rewards have previously been posted.
Missing - Elisabeth Membrey
Ms Linford said she expected the review process and the increasing of all previously issued murder rewards to $1 million would be completed within two years.
She said the crime department was prioritising the order in which cases would be reviewed.
“We are going to try and prioritise those cases that have a more likely chance of solvability, or are more likely to attract somebody to come forward to us with information,” Ms Linford said.
“Our members will be looking for opportunities with all the cold cases that they have on their books in terms of what information they have that might prompt their particular case to be reviewed before another.
“Various grounds, including the prospect of solvability, will help us determine which ones are reviewed earlier and more quickly than others.
“But it’s certainly the intention that we will get through them all.”
The current $100,000 reward on offer over the 1975 disappearance of Terry Floyd, 12, is expected to be among the first to jump to $1 million.
Detectives from the cold case and missing persons squad have already recommended that it be increased.
Ms Linford said it wouldn’t make sense for the force to increase all previous murder rewards to $1 million at the same time because the public would be swamped and the rewards wouldn’t attract the flow of new information that traditionally comes in when new rewards are announced.
“We will put them out periodically, one by one, as we review them,” Ms Linford said.
Mr Lay said he was pleased the review he ordered had resulted in a new force policy on rewards.
“Over time it is hoped that all unsolved cases will be reviewed and the rewards upgraded. Of course the timing of this will vary from case to case,” he told the Herald Sun.
“It is so important and we want the community to understand that all unsolved cases are important and that it is the pinnacle for an investigator to take over a cold case and bring resolution to a family and justice for the victim.
“We are proud of our efforts in these areas and hope in undertaking this review we highlight to the community how Victoria Police continue to strive to improve.”
Murdered grandmother of five Leah Buck was out shopping in broad daylight when a low-life thug decided to steal her handbag.
The 79-year-old was savagely bashed from behind.
A motorist stopped to help after seeing a bleeding and clearly distressed Mrs Buck on her knees on the footpath in Dover Rd, Williamstown.
Mrs Buck managed to say “something hit me, something hit me” to the motorist before lapsing into unconsciousness.
She died from massive head injuries the following day.
The cowardly attack on Mrs Buck occurred about 2.30pm on September 20, 1994.
Her killer has never been caught.
Homicide squad detective sergeant Sol Solomon hopes a $1 million reward being announced today will tempt somebody to dob in Mrs Buck’s attacker.
He believes the killer will have spoken to somebody about it and that the offer of such a life-changing amount of money might be what it takes to prompt that person or persons to contact police.
“That’s what I am hoping,” sergeant Solomon told the Herald Sun.
“I couldn’t imagine that whoever did this has just remained completely silent over the past 20 years.
Missing - Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon
“This will send a message that we never forget and unsolved cases never close.”
One of Mrs Buck’s five grandchildren praised sergeant Solomon and Victoria Police for valuing her grandmother’s life so highly and never giving up on solving the case.
“We just would like someone to be accountable for it. Nana was our world,” Sue Charlton said.
“She was very family orientated, she loved her kids and she loved her grandchildren.
“It was nothing for us to be five grandchildren there on school holidays making mud pies in the backyard, climbing the apricot tree.
“She was a strong woman. She brought up three children by herself after her husband died when her two daughters and son were just eight, 10 and 12.”
It was a phone call from Ms Charlton which sparked the new probe into Mrs Buck’s murder, which resulted in the $1 million reward being announced today.
“I had been thinking about Nana’s case for a long time and got a real bee in my bonnet as there had been quite a few murder cases solved recently after 30 and 40 years while Nana’s remained unsolved,” she said.
“So I asked Mum if it was OK to contact the homicide squad to see if anything could be done about Nana’s case and Mum was happy for me to do so.
“I contacted detective Sol Solomon and he agreed to have a fresh look at the case.
“He came back to me later to say there was going to be a $1 million reward, which blew my socks off.
“To think that Victoria Police values Nana’s life that much is wonderful.”
It is likely Mrs Buck’s killer also attacked and stole the handbag of Elizabeth Davies, who was 73 at the time, less than 30 minutes before Mrs Buck’s bag was snatched.
Mrs Davies was knocked to the ground in Newcastle St, Newport just after 2pm.
She survived and later told Herald Sun journalist John Hamilton she was taken to the same hospital as Mrs Buck.
“The orderly said: ‘Well, at least you’ve got a better chance that the other old lady; she’s already on the operating table.’ Poor dear, she died,” Mrs Davies said then.
Sergeant Solomon said the circumstances surrounding Mrs Buck’s death were terribly sad.
“Here we have an elderly woman going about her business and walking down the street in the middle of the day when out of nowhere she has been struck from behind,” he said.
“Her shopping trolley was turned over on its side and her handbag and purse were missing and have never been recovered. “The post mortem revealed Mrs Buck died as a result of injuries sustained from the robbery.
“An extensive investigation at the time failed to identify any witnesses or the person responsible.
“We are now hoping after all this time, and with the offer of the $1 million reward, that someone will come forward to us with information.
Missing - Sarah MacDiarmid
“It has been 20 years without any answers for the family, who have lost a much loved grandmother, mother, sister, in such a senseless act.
“To leave an elderly woman on her knees on the side of the road that had been hit and knocked over with such brute force that her trolley was overturned and that she was ultimately killed is just shocking.
“With the passage of time we are hoping that the person responsible will come forward or that they spoke to someone at the time about what occurred and we hope that they will come forward so we can provide some closure for the family.”
Sergeant Solomon said it was the family which prompted him to reinvestigate the case and recommend the $1 million reward.
“It was on our file as an inactive cold case,” he said.
“But I reinvestigated it as a result of a phone call that I got last year from Sue Charlton, one of Mrs Buck’s grandchildren.
“She was asking if there was anything more that could be done in an effort to get the breakthrough that we needed.
“So I reviewed the file, I got the brief back from the Coroner and after going through it realised the only thing that hadn’t been done was a reward application.
“After speaking to the granddaughter it was quite clear to me that this family is very much still mourning her loss.
“The grief and the frustration of not knowing exactly why this happened and who was responsible is still there and unresolved.”

Current million-dollar rewards
Victoria Police has also issued $1 million rewards to help solve the murders of:

Young mother Maryanna Lanciana at Werribee in 1994 and the executions of underworld figures Dimitrios Belias and George Germanos in 1999 and 2001,
with police believing the three murders are linked.
Racehorse trainer Les Samba, who was shot dead at Middle Park in February 2011.
Jennifer Tanner, who was shot dead at her Bonnie Doon home in 1984.
Transsexual prostitute Adele Bailey, whose body was found in a Bonnie Doon mineshaft in 1995 after she disappeared from St Kilda.
Jane Thurgood-Dove, who was shot dead in front of her children outside their Niddrie home in 1997.
Vicki Jacobs, who was shot dead at her Bendigo home in 1999.
Underworld figure Richard Mladenich, who was shot dead in front of three people at St Kilda’s notorious Esquire Motel in 2000.
Police informer Terence Hodson and his wife Christine, who were executed in their Kew East home in 2004.
Boronia teenager Siriyakorn “Bung” Siriboon, who disappeared while walking to school in June 2011.
Self proclaimed vampire and gigolo Shane Chartres-Abbott, who was shot dead in 2003.
Budding journalist Elisabeth Membrey, 22, who disappeared in December 1994 after she left work at the Manhattan Hotel in Ringwood.
Sarah MacDiarmid, who disappeared from Kananook railway station in July 1990.
Anyone with information about the murder of Leah Buck, or any other cold cases, is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report at www.crimestoppers.vic.com.au.

www.news.com.au (5-12-2014)

Detectives investigate possible sighting of missing Melbourne schoolgirl Siriyakorn ‘Bung’ Siriboon

Today is the third anniversary of Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon’s disappearance.

A girl fitting the description of missing teen Siriyakorn “Bung” Siriboon was seen looking through the back window of a car at oncoming traffic the morning she vanished.
The scenario of the latest sighting the Victoria Police are investigating was described as “unusual” and “odd”.
The teenage Asian girl was seen in the back seat or a white Ford with man in a blue singlet and a coloured tattoo on his left upper arm at the wheel.
Police have revealed the new piece of information on the third anniversary of the 13-year-old’s disappearance. She was last seen by a neighbour just after she left her Elsie St home in Boronia at 8.30am on June 2, 2011, walking towards Albert Ave.
The teen was wearing her blue and white school uniform and carrying a backpack, that has never been recovered.
Homicide squad Det Inspector John Potter said they still did not know the identity of the driver or whether the girl was Bung.
“We don’t know if Bung was in the car that day.”
“We cannot confirm the sighting and it is in conflict with the Harcourt road sighting.
“She could not be in two places at once.”
Det Insp Potter revealed police had received the information for “some time”, but did not release it to the public until they had confirmed it was on June 2, 2011, the morning she disappeared.
“We have had the information for some time, but some of it was sketchy,” he said.
“We have now confirmed it was the day in question.”
He added: “We always hold out hope (of solving the case).
“Sometime, someone might tell someone else what happened to Bung and we need that person to come forward.”
A witness has told police they saw a girl aged in her early to mid teens in the rear passenger seat of the EA to EF model Ford Falcon — which range from 1988 to 1996 in age — wearing a light-coloured collared shirt and a dark blue V-neck jumper.
The car was reportedly being driven by a man of caucasian appearance, described as being in his late 50s to early 60s with light brown hair combed back in a “rock and roll style”.

A white station wagon similar to the one that the young Asian girl was seen in.

He was wearing a blue-coloured singlet and had a coloured tattoo on his left upper arm.
The car was seen at traffic lights at the Boronia Rd and Floriston Rd intersection, just east of Dorset Rd, before it continued east along Boronia Rd and straight through the roundabout at Albert Ave.
In the early stages of the investigation into Bung's disappearance, it was suggested Bung had been seen walking along Harcourt Rd, crossing Paisley Ave and heading towards Moncoe St about 8.55am.
Victoria Police spokeswoman Cath Allen said that information had been investigated by detectives, but had not substantiated by further information.
Detectives have interviewed more than 250 registered sex offenders and followed up hundreds of calls to Crime Stoppers as part of their investigation.
A reward of up to $1 million for information leading to the arrest and subsequent conviction of those responsible for her disappearance was announced in February.
Bung is described as being of Thai origin, about 154cm tall, thin build with long dark hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with fresh information about Bung’s disappearance or information about the white Ford Falcon seen in the area on the day she went missing is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit crimestoppers.com.au.

www.news.com.au (2-6-2014)

Visit Facebook page - Help Us Find Siriyakorn "Bung" Siriboon

Million-dollar reward, immunity offered for information on missing schoolgirl Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon

Victorian homicide police are offering a $1 million reward and immunity for information about missing Melbourne schoolgirl Siriyakorn "Bung" Siriboon.
The Boronia Heights College student left her home in Elsie Street, Boronia, in Melbourne's east, on Thursday June 2, 2011 and was last seen walking towards Albert Avenue.
In December, homicide squad detectives said they had arrested and questioned a man, 24, who claimed to have hit and killed Bung while driving in his car on the morning she disappeared, then panicked and disposed of her body at a local reserve.
However, a search of the Old Joe's Creek retarding basin yielded nothing.
Homicide squad detectives told the ABC they had also seized "items of interest" from the man, and that they are being forensically tested.
Detectives have investigated more than 1,200 pieces of information since Bung went missing but are still not clear about what happened to her.
The ABC revealed in October that Victoria Police was shutting down the Puma taskforce, which was set up to investigate Bung's disappearance.
Senior police stressed that the dismantling of the squad did not mean police had scaled back the investigation or given up hope of finding whoever is responsible for Bung's disappearance.
Meanwhile, the parents of the schoolgirl say they hold out hope she's still alive and are calling for her captors to come forward.
"If anyone knows, it's time to let her go or come forward," her stepfather Fred Pattison said.
"We've had to believe all along that she's still alive, she's coming home.
"You can't believe anything else. You can't go through sitting and thinking negative thoughts."
Bung's mother Vanidda was overcome with emotion and had to leave the room.
The million-dollar reward will be paid at the discretion of the Chief Commissioner, for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for Bung's disappearance.
Homicide Squad Detective Inspector John Potter says the reward and immunity will only be given for information that leads to a conviction.
"The issue around immunity is offered, but it's immunity firstly provided they give us relevant information, and secondly it's information regarding the principle offender or offenders," he said.
Detective Inspector Potter told Fairfax Radio that the reward may motivate someone to talk.
"We say that a million dollars is a life changing amount of money, and if someone wasn't motivated by the fact that an 11-year-old girl has gone to school then hopefully the $1 million may be a motivator," he said.

www.abc.net.au (4-2-2014)

MAKO/Files Online.. Listing Australian Convicted Paedophiles/ Sex Offenders/ Child Killers.. FREE Public Service..

Police refuse to comment on rumours of an arrest over missing schoolgirl Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon

UPDATE: A search for missing schoolgirl Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon at a reserve in Boronia will enter a fourth day, the Herald Sun can reveal.
Victoria Police originally planned to search Old Joes Creek Retarding Basin for three days - but as the search came to a close today officers said they were expected to return this morning.
"Hopefully tomorrow will be the last day. But we won't leave until the job is done, when we know there's definitely nothing here," one officer told the Herald Sun yesterday.
Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon was just 13 when she was last seen leaving home for school on 2 June 2011.
The nature reserve in Boronia is just 2km from her family home and 800m from where she was last seen by a witness.
Yesterday, Homicide Squad detective inspector John Potter said police were considering offering a reward in the investigation in a bid for information about the baffling case.
The search yielded some items yesterday, but police said they do not appear to be linked to the Bung case.
More than 30 State Emergency Service volunteers have joined police search and rescue teams in the Old Joes Creek Reserve search since the start of the week.
Despite strong winds and heavy downpours of rain, the search crews have continued the painstaking task of "leaving no stone unturned."
Police refused to clarify if the search was conducted after a tip-off to Crime Stoppers or information following a recent arrest.
Appearing to play down the information, Det Insp Potter said yesterday it may not be credible.
"It's part of the large bank of information we currently have," he said.
"We're not convinced it's particularly credible this information, but we need to search this area for completeness sake.
"I can't go into specifics about the recency of this information, but I can say it's formed part of the some 900 Crime Stoppers calls we've received from the public."
An excavator and Bobcat continued to be used in the search of the 22,000m square area today.
The delay may be partly as a result of wild weather that disrupted the operation today.
The search has focused on an expanse of open grassland at the edge the reserve that leads through to Debson Close.
SES volunteers again examined the area on hands and knees, carrying out a line search that stretched across about 50m of the rain-soaked paddock.
But the searchers endured an early shower as they progressed through the park.
Excavators also again made their way into the muddy reserve, with searchers moving deeper inside the park's dense grassland.
Yesterday, it was claimed a man had been arrested recently and questioned over the case.
Channel 10 reported he was released from custody soon after.
But a Victoria Police spokeswoman said no comment would be made on specifics of the case.
That report came as former homicide detective Charlie Bezzina said police claims they did not much credibility in new information in the Bung case did not tally with the resources they're using in the search for clues.
Detectives from the Puma Taskforce and State Emergency Service volunteers on Monday started searching the area as part of the 26-month investigation.
And while forensic evidence bags had been taken from the reserve, the hunt has so far had failed to find any sign of Bung.
Insp Potter said a number of bones found had been animal bones.
Pieces of clothing taken from the soil were unable to be linked to the baffling case, but further analysis would be conducted on each item.
"To date, we've found nothing of any note. We have seized some items which we're currently examining, but we don't believe they are of any significance or connected to this case," Det Insp Potter said.
"We certainly haven't found any human remains."
Insp Potter said while Old Joes Creek reserve had been previously searched by Puma, a number of local reserves had been examined over the past two years.
"This forms part of our strategy to continue to leave no stone unturned for Bung," he said.
"We haven't been here before. There will be other areas that we will possibly search in the Boronia area," he said.
He said Bung's family still held out hope she is alive, despite the cadaver dogs searching the reserve for human remains.
Insp Potter said Bung's mother and step-father were in regular contact with police over the search's developments.
"We have been keeping the family updated on our progress; at this stage, they are still holding out hope that Bung is alive."
"We're hoping that ultimately we will find something and provide answers to the family, but at this stage we've found nothing," he said.
"The fact is, we don't know whether we will find anything or not, but we will continue in this way and conduct searches until we do know."
Insp Potter said police were led to search the large patch of grassland, frequented by dog walkers and joggers, after new information came to light.
Insp Potter said it came amid more than 900 calls received in relation to Bung.
He vowed the search would continue until Homicide Squad detectives were satisfied that nothing of significance has been found.
Old Joes Reserve covers 22,000sq m and will take days to fully scour.
Police are also considering offering a reward for information which leads to Bung's discovery, Insp Potter revealed.
"That (a reward) is certainly on the table ... It's something that we're discussing," he said.
"If we think a reward will help in an investigation then we would certainly pursue that."
A group of about 15 SES volunteers had focussed their attention on an area close to a walking track, before the detectives placed items into forensic bags.
A stormwater drain a few streets from where Bung lived also was searched.
Specialist cadaver dogs had been flown in from Queensland will aid the search of the reserve.
Detectives from the Puma Taskforce have spent two years trying to solve the baffling case.
And the scrutiny of an area not widely known outside Boronia adds further weight to a theory Bung's abductor is a local.
Police revealed last year that they suspected whoever was responsible for what happened to Bung lived in the area where she vanished.
Bung vanished on June 2, 2011, as she made her way from her family's home in Elsie St to classes at Boronia Heights College. She was walking on Harcourt Rd, about to turn into Moncoe St, and disappeared somewhere in the 130m between that spot and the school.
The site of that last positive sighting was about 800m from Old Joes Reserve.
Investigators have worked through long lists of registered sex offenders and hundreds of information reports from the public as part of their inquiry into what happened to Bung.
Bung is described as being of Thai origin, about 154cm tall and of thin build with long dark hair and brown eyes.
Police have re-issued their plea for anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Herald Sun (15-8-2013)
Erin Marie, Mark Buttler, Jon Kaila

Police test alibis to crack two-year-old Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon mystery

Investigators are re-examining alibis of people who were scrutinised over missing teen Siriyakorn "Bung" Siriboon.
On the second anniversary of the Boronia schoolgirl's disappearance Detective Inspector John Potter appealed to the public to come forward with information.
"We're attempting to trace or track still a number of registered sex offenders from the day Bung went missing.
"We also have a lot of information that we have to follow through that members of the public have contacted us with, and we're hopeful that amongst all that we will be able establish a suspect," Det Insp Potter said, He said investigators would hone in on a number of sex offenders whose alibis remained unestablished.
"We're looking at the obvious immediate vicinity and neighbouring suburbs to Boronia. So we're looking at in excess of some 200 registered sex offenders and we'll continue to examine their movements until we can establish any link.
"The other part of the strategy is to follow down comprehensively any piece of information we receive from the public," Det Insp Potter said.
An information can has also been set up at Boronia Central shopping centre for members of the public to speak to police.
Bung's stepfather, Fred Pattison, said his life had been put on hold as he and his wife, Vanidda, waited for find out what happened to the then 13-year-old.
"She's still alive, she's out there somewhere. Like the police say, somebody knows what's going on, somebody knows where she is and somebody knows what's happened. We just want that person to stand up and come forward and say what's going on," Mr Pattison said.
"The only sort of thing we have thought is somebody's taken her against her will," Mr Pattison said.
"She's always such a, you know, loveable thing, it's hard to comprehend that anyone would actually want to hurt her and stuff like that.
"There's a lot of sort of weird, crazy, bad people around there. I know, and I'm not being unrealistic, that it couldn't happen, but I have to believe that once they know what she's like they treat her with some sort of dignity and respect."
Mr Pattison, whose wife Vanidda is with family in Thailand, has had to cope with the scrutiny of police and the public.
"I can't control what other people think," he said.
"As I say, some people have different ideas on life and what can be done.
"I was scrutinised, being the stepfather and everything. I was scrutinised, investigated, you know.
"People saying things; people still ring up maybe saying things. It all gets proven wrong, so I have no control over what people think or what people say. I don't let it get to me.
"I know who I am. I know what I've done and what I haven't done. And for what other people want to say, I know in myself that I'm a good person. I have done nothing wrong ... "
HIS wife cries at night for her daughter's return,
They are clueless about what happened to Bung,
Buddhist monks, who believe Bung is alive, have guided the family, and the discovery of three women abducted in the US had given him hope.
Mr Pattison said there was no choice but to hold on to hope she would be found.
"For myself, it feels like, 'When are we going to get something? When are we going to get some sort of answer?' When there's nothing there it's a bit frustrating, a bit tedious," he said.
"They're (police) doing everything they can, I guess.
"I just wonder, you know, what's going on? Where is she? Why is there nobody that has said anything? Why is there nobody that knows anything? There's been a few little leads that have turned into nothing.
"We still believe she's in the country and not too far away. It's just a feeling that we have. Someone's keeping it all very hidden and hushed away in a place where you can have someone in the back of your house where people can't find (her)."
Detectives have been re-checking the alibis of people who have come under scrutiny during the inquiry.
The probe has looked into hundreds of sex offenders since Bung disappeared on the way to school at Boronia Heights College on June 2, 2011. Suspects have been identified but eventually ruled out.
Homicide squad head detective Inspector John Potter said: "We are not going to solve this on our own. We need the community's help.
"Someone knows what happened to Bung and we are asking them to come forward."
Officers will run an information caravan today from 10am-noon outside the Boronia Central K-Mart, then the Woolworths supermarket at Boronia Junction shopping centre from noon-2pm.

Herald Sun (2-6-2013)
Angus Thompson

Missing Boronia teenager Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon

Bung Siriboon search given new hope

An anonymous caller has given police information that could help solve the case of missing schoolgirl Siriyakorn "Bung" Siriboon.
Taskforce Puma detectives have urged the person who recently called Crime Stoppers with information to call back.
Chief Commissioner Ken Lay said there had been developments in the case.
"Things are progressing along with that investigation," he told 3AW.
"We're comfortable with the way things are going with that. There have been recent developments, we just need to work our way through them."
Bung, 13, has not been seen since the morning of June 2 last year walking to Boronia Heights College.
While her stepfather Fred Pattison welcomed the development, he told the Herald Sun he was upset his family was not told first.
"No one has spoken to us. We're still trying to get a hold of the detective to see what the story is," he said.
Mum leaves son with babysitter for years
Police later informed Mr Pattison of the anonymous call, but would not reveal what was said.
"I can only believe what the police are telling me," Mr Pattison said.
"I'm annoyed that I had to hear it through (the media) and that I'm getting hassled now and there's nothing I can do about it."
Mr Pattison said police had apologised to him for their handling of the news.
The case has baffled senior detectives, with the head of the homicide squad, Insp John Potter, declaring just months ago they had no suspects.
Bung was last seen in Elsie St, Boronia, on June 2, wearing a blue and white school uniform.
Detectives have examined all CCTV footage in the area and have questioned and investigated the alibis of almost 100 registered sex offenders in the Knox area.
Anyone with any information should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Herald Sun (9-3-2012)
Wayne Flower

1000 quizzed as Bung mystery deepens
Missing Boronia teenager Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon

Police have spoken to more than 1000 people trying to find out what happened to missing schoolgirl Siriyakorn "Bung" Siriboon.
It is six months tomorrow since Bung disappeared as she walked to school in Boronia.
She is believed to have been abducted.
The head of the homicide squad, Inspector John Potter, said there were still no suspects in the baffling case.
Bung, 13, was last seen in Elsie St, Boronia, on her way to Boronia Heights College on June 2, wearing a blue and white school uniform and a blue school raincoat.
Detectives have examined all CCTV footage in the area and have questioned and investigated the alibis of almost 100 registered sex offenders in the Knox area.
They are still checking out the alibis of a few of those people.
Anyone with any information should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Spread the word on Twitter and help find Bung by using the hashtag #findbung

Herald Sun (1-12-2011)

MAKO/Files Online.. Listing Australian Convicted Paedophiles/ Sex Offenders/ Child Killers.. FREE Public Service..

Missing Children/ Persons
Australian News
Wanted Offenders
Safety For Women
Sex Offenders- Electronic Tagging
Victim Assistance/ Referral
Community Notification

Search on: Google - Google USENET - Yahoo - AltaVista - All the Web - Gigablast - HotBot - Lycos - Teoma - WiseNut

Copyright © MAKO 2010. All Rights Reserved. Legal/Disclaimer/ Privacy/ Terms Of Use.